We need to ensure we have the people to deliver tomorrow’s business ambitions, so if you feel you could help us deliver this goal and be a part of our future, we’d love to hear from you.
Current vacancies at Bel UK
ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER – SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT Ref: GP-BMTUK
Location: Sevenoaks (North Kent, UK)
Salary: 6/12 months from July 2015, from £1,250/month
Job Description: Reporting directly to the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the following during your operational internship:
• To use consumer and competitive knowledge to prepare monthly data reports on relevant Cheese sectors performance, Including cross reference with internal Bel sales figures, competitor activity and recommended action points.
• Project management of specified brand activities, to agreed objectives.
• To contribute ideas for appropriate courses of action for the brand to the brand team.
• To work cross functionally with other members of the marketing team on specified projects, as required.
• Organise and record trial of NPD internally.
• Support the Brand Managers on other brand projects, as required
• Ensure good communication on all projects with other members of the marketing team, Sales force, other Bel departments and any relevant third parties.
The Bel UK HR team regret that they are unable to respond to all applicants. However, shortlisted applicants will be contacted initially by a member of the HR team for a short telephone interview and may then enter the formal interview process.
Send us your CV
We may not currently have and suitable vacancies, however we are always looking for talented people who would like to work in a fun, dynamic company. So if this is you and you would like to be a part of our Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain or Finance teams, please let us know.
By submitting your CV, you agree that we can keep it on file and contact you should an appropriate opportunity arise.